STANDARD ADA SIGNS WITH BRAILLE
Our standard line of high-quality ADA Signs are printed with high-contrast, tactile text, icons and Grade II Braille lettering.
Fully-compliant ADA signs are ideal for:
- Hospitals / Medical Offices
- Schools / Institutions
- Corporate Offices / Office Buildings
- Public Buildings
- Any location where ADA is mandatory
At VITALSIGNS, our ADA signs are completely custom designed and fabricated to meet your specifications, circumstances, design and budget needs. Our in-house design staff, project managers, production and fabrication experts, and installation crew offer you a professional, knowledgeable and pain-free process of acquiring ADA signage for your organization or business.
Types of ADA Signage
- Entrance / Exit ADA Signs
- Elevator ADA Signs
- Handicap ADA Signs
- Restroom ADA Signs
- Stairwell ADA Signs
- Room Name & Room Number ADA Signs
- Regulatory ADA Signs
Benefits of Ada Signs
- Sleek, handicap-friendly and accessible signage for building wayfinding, enter/exit, etc.
- Really classy, professional signage that improves the decor and feeling inside your office and building
- Having ADA signage is usually mandatory and opens your business to a specific group who look for handicap-accesible places
- May be customized while staying compliant with any ordinances or ADA requirements