Post & Panel Signs
Post and Panel signs are freestanding signs that consist of two posts and a single sign panel in between them. Typical Post and Panels tend to be economically designed and constructed with an aluminum composite, PVC, omega signboard, or lusterboard sign substrate, with simple vinyl graphics and wood or metal posts. We can add flair to a post & panel by custom-routing the substrate, adding dimensional lettering,
Post & Panel signs are typically used by businesses and organizations to provide signage close to the road or street entrance in close proximity to passerby’s. In addition to advertising your business, Post & Panel signs are also common for wayfinding/directional signs, directory signs, and also neighborhood/community signs.
Our Post & Panel signs are completely custom designed and fabricated to meet your specifications, circumstances, design and budget needs. Our in-house design staff, project managers, production and fabrication experts, and installation crew offer you a professional, knowledgeable and pain-free process of acquiring a new monument sign for your business.
Types of Post & Panel Signs
- Business Signs
- Building Directories
- Wayfinding Signs
- Construction Site Signs
- Residential or Neighborhood signs
Benefits of Post & Panel Signs
- Economical form of signage with numerous ways they can be customized
- Weather-resistant & long-lasting due to their materials, construction and ground footing
- Being very versatile signage, there are endless ways they can be constructed
- May be customized while staying compliant with any ordinances